[HCoop-Help] How to add pages to member manual wiki?

Davor Ocelic docelic at hcoop.net
Thu Aug 28 07:38:46 EDT 2008

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:34:08 -0700
Michael Olson <mwolson at hcoop.net> wrote:

> "C. Howell" <caden at hcoop.net> writes:
>
> > Hello--
> >
> > How do you add pages to the member manual wiki?  I'd at least like
> > to add stubs for mod_python and mod_perl (mostly because I'm sure to
> > forget how I set them up.)
>
> This is probably answered already, but just browse to the name that
> you'd like to use for the page (example:
> http://wiki.hcoop.net/ServingWebsites/mod_python), and then click
> "Create new empty page".

This would have the effect we don't want - it would create a page
with no links pointing to it.

A better option, suggested by adamc, which I prefer as well, is to
edit an existing page to contain a link to the new to-be page.

Then, click on that link, and then click "Create new page".

That way you make sure each page is linked from at least somewhere
(in its natural context), and that you make no mistake in constructing
the link afterwards.

Cya,
-doc