[HCoop-Help] How to add pages to member manual wiki?

Michael Olson mwolson at hcoop.net
Wed Aug 27 23:34:08 EDT 2008

"C. Howell" <caden at hcoop.net> writes:

> Hello--
>
> How do you add pages to the member manual wiki?  I'd at least like to
> add stubs for mod_python and mod_perl (mostly because I'm sure to
> forget how I set them up.)

This is probably answered already, but just browse to the name that
you'd like to use for the page (example:
http://wiki.hcoop.net/ServingWebsites/mod_python), and then click
"Create new empty page".

See also http://wiki.hcoop.net/StyleGuide for style considerations when
writing a new wiki page.

Also, please try to fit the new page somewhere within the
/MemberManual/ServingWebsites/ "namespace", instead of making it
toplevel.  Otherwise I have to move it manually later on.

--
Michael Olson
HCoop System Administrator