[HCoop-Help] Django examples?

C. Howell caden at hcoop.net
Mon Aug 4 14:20:31 EDT 2008

Hi Katie,

I've never used Django, but it looks like it requires python.  My
understanding is that to run an HCoop web server with python you have
to create an additional instance of apache, with python enabled.  Is
this what you did?  If not, how are you accessing the working
instance, and what does your domtool file look like?

I believe I read somewhere in the wiki that without using your own
domain, your site will point to the default virtual host, which has no
server side scripting in it, just HTML.  So you will probably have to
set up your own domain in any case.  I am also quite new to HCoop so I
am hoping someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Caden