[HCoop-Discuss] Portal Moved to Mailman Server -- List Subscriptions Work Again

Jesse Shumway layline at hcoop.net
Sat May 30 17:57:28 EDT 2020

Clinton,

Build it and they will come? If hcoop mailing list subscriptions now work - well, that's a good thing. I assume these lists, if not their message history, can be readily ported to mailman's successor... but maybe not. This is Linux after all, where ease of migration is not a first tier concern. But hey, long term conversation preservation isn't one of the co-op's requirements so go for it.

-- Jesse Shumway  <layline AT hcoop.net>