[HCoop-Discuss] PHP 7.3 Now Available

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Sun Jan 20 14:14:58 EST 2019

Greetings

I missed that PHP 7.3.0 was released last month, and not just another RC
... so I've gone ahead and installed that since it's a stable release
series now.

We are still going to go forward with making PHP 7.2 the default in
February; 7.3 has what appear to be some pretty drastic changes with
PCRE and mbstring, so I think it'd be best to defer making it the
default until 7.2 active support ends in December.

To use on the CLI, call the `php7.3' binary. To use for your apache
vhosts, just use `PhpVersion = php73`
(https://hcoop.net/domtool/apache.html#V_php73).