[HCoop-Discuss] Improved Portal Payment Page Preview (Including Stripe!)

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Thu Mar 27 18:35:00 EDT 2014

granito <granito at hcoop.net> writes:

> On 2014-03-22 04:06, Clinton Ebadi wrote:
>> I've added Stripe support (currently in test mode, you
>> can/are-encouraged-to try out the payment experience using one of the
>> cards listed at https://stripe.com/docs/testing#cards and any fake
>> address). I also improved the Paypal experience a bit.

> Well hello there Stripe! https://stripe.com/bitcoin. Awesomeness will
> ensue :D
>
> Sebastian.

This might complicate things a bit: for Stripe to work, we're relying on
them charging a credit card which has a valid Name/Address associated
with it (no gift cards etc.) and using that as weak identity
verification.

I know ntk and bpt both had opinions on the matter, so ... discuss.

--
No, there's nothing here about X, so be quiet.