[HCoop-Discuss] Hcoop volunteer day

granito granito at hcoop.net
Fri Jan 31 13:41:57 EST 2014

Hello everybody,

I'd like to propose a monthly Hcoop volunteer day where we get together
on IRC and work on improving documentation, fixing bugs, and other
necessary-but-not-always-done tasks. Veteran users could help new people
find tasks that need doing which can in turn help retain users or
encourage other people to join. Plus, it's always nice to work on things
with other people :D.

I'm thinking we could start two weeks from now, Sunday February 15. I
live in EST so something like 2pm EST works for me. We can work and hang
out for 2 to 4 hours. Maybe we could set up different start times for
different time zones since we have members from all over the world.
Also, this gives veteran users time to come up with tasks that need
doing.

So what do ya'll think? I'll probably go over to Clinton and Robin's
place for this. If you know other Hcoopers in your area you could meet
at a coffee shop or something and work together there.

Sebastian Fernandez Giraldo.