[HCoop-Discuss] Alternatives to Google Checkout

granito granito at hcoop.net
Wed Jan 29 12:32:59 EST 2014

Short-term I think using Square is the best way to go since you're
already familiar with it. Long-term I think it'd be good to use
coinbase. You can set it to immediately exchange the payments into USD
so there's no exchange rate risk for Hcoop, it just makes payment easier
for people who may have difficulties paying otherwise.

Sebastian.