[HCoop-Discuss] Hcoop volunteer day

granito granito at hcoop.net
Fri Feb 14 13:47:49 EST 2014

This Sunday we'll have an unofficial day to talk about what sorts of
things we can work on. We'll make a list of topics/projects and set a
date for the first "official" Hcoop Volunteer Day. If we do it at 1pm
EST that is 9pm GMT+3, would that work for you Daniil? Sorry it took me
a bit to respond >.<

Sebastian.