[HCoop-Discuss] Hcoop volunteer day

Daniil Frumin difrumin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 07:24:37 EST 2014

Hi!

So, are there any updates on this topic?
I think the input from the current admin team would be much appreciated.

I am eager to spend time (even on regular basis) making HCoop
infrastructure more friendly, but it's hard to do anything useful
without any specific tasks :]

Cheers

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 10:41 PM, granito <granito at hcoop.net> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I'd like to propose a monthly Hcoop volunteer day where we get together
> on IRC and work on improving documentation, fixing bugs, and other
> necessary-but-not-always-done tasks. Veteran users could help new people
> find tasks that need doing which can in turn help retain users or
> encourage other people to join. Plus, it's always nice to work on things
> with other people :D.
>
> I'm thinking we could start two weeks from now, Sunday February 15. I
> live in EST so something like 2pm EST works for me. We can work and hang
> out for 2 to 4 hours. Maybe we could set up different start times for
> different time zones since we have members from all over the world.
> Also, this gives veteran users time to come up with tasks that need
> doing.
>
> So what do ya'll think? I'll probably go over to Clinton and Robin's
> place for this. If you know other Hcoopers in your area you could meet
> at a coffee shop or something and work together there.
>
> Sebastian Fernandez Giraldo.

Sincerely yours,
-- Daniil