[HCoop-Discuss] New member recruitment idea

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Wed Jul 24 12:06:02 EDT 2013

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for starting this discussion! It was a discussion I was meaning to
start, so you read my mind. Thank you!

I have actually already drafted a flyer that is designed to be used to
recruit new members. I'm attaching it here. I can still change it, so
anyone, please let me know if you have proposed changes. I could also make
a half sheet version of it so that people could take a half sheet with
them, instead of a little tear-off strip.

To answer your original question, we do want to recruit new members. But
keep in mind that hcoop is a little tough for very non-techie types.
Members should be able to understand the Member Manual
<http://wiki.hcoop.net/MemberManual>and not require a ton of hand-holding
from our admins, who are all volunteers. Does that help?

Thank you!

Lauren