[HCoop-Discuss] Hostname polls now open

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Fri Mar 30 02:04:30 EDT 2012

BT Templeton <bpt at hcoop.net> writes:

>> We will soon have a few virtual machines running on fritz: a user VM and
>> a VM for Apache hosting. As usual, we'll collect hostname ideas on the
>> wiki and then take a poll a few days from now. Please edit
>> <http://wiki.hcoop.net/HostnameSuggestions> to submit your suggestions.
>
> The hostname polls are open for the next 48 hours:
>
> <https://members.hcoop.net/portal/poll?id=48>
> <https://members.hcoop.net/portal/poll?id=49>

And the hostname poll is now closed.

`bog' won by a landslide for the new members machine.

We had a tie between `mccarthy' and `navajos' for the web server -- I'm
not sure this has happened before so I'm not quite sure what to do. My
inclination is to open a second 48-hour poll between those two and have
a battle to the death (you get one vote ... go).

--
Mike: I WAS NOT MICROWAVED.