[HCoop-Discuss] 2012 Board Election

Adam Chlipala adam at chlipala.net
Mon Mar 19 08:32:26 EDT 2012

My current inclination is not to run for re-election, and to take this
as an opportunity to officially end my volunteering at HCoop, including
getting taken off e-mail aliases for volunteers and so forth.  It's been
a fun ride, but I have way too much to do in other parts of my life.

The pass-off of treasurer duties seems particularly important, and also
seems to be the hardest to complete since Richard ignores my e-mails on
the subject, but I don't feel motivated to push any further there.