[HCoop-Discuss] Election Reminder

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Wed Mar 28 01:51:41 EDT 2012

Greetings,

As is the fashion around these parts, I'm reminding everyone that the
2012 board election nomination period ends at 11:59 UTC March 31st. So
if you were thinking about running for the board, now is the time to
accept your nomination or nominate yourself and choose to run. If you
think a particular member ought to be on the board, now is also the time
to volunteer them!

While we're at it, if anyone has suggestions for policy and direction
for this next year, I'm listening. I pine for the days when
hcoop-discuss was active and we had multiple posts a week instead of
month long silences!

--
Leebert: You don't listen to music.
Leebert: You listen to the audio equivalent of /dev/urandom