[HCoop-Discuss] List Moderation

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Mon Mar 28 16:13:18 EDT 2011

Greetings,

It has come to my attention that one of our moderators (nion) is ... no
longer with us in the physical world, and the other (baihu) has not been
watching the moderation queue very closely due to a lack of time (work
work work work work work).

So, we need new list moderators. I volunteered^W^WSteve Killen
(nevetski) volunteered to be one--does anyone else want to do list
moderation? Ideally we'd have 2 or *maybe* 3 people moderating to ensure
that at least one person checks queue in a timely manner.

It isn't a high overhead task, you just have to check the moderation
queue once every few days to clear out spam and grant posting permission
to non-hcoop.net addresses sending legitimate messages.

--
Ethan: i'm working on myself
Ethan: the self is the most important thing