[HCoop-Discuss] Registrar Suggestions for hcoop.net

Jesse Shumway layline at hcoop.net
Sun Mar 27 22:40:38 EDT 2011

I can't speak against Joker other than to suggest that you may wish
to check out Registration Technologies. I've been happy with them
since 2003. Domain name transfers to and from have been just
fine. Here's their FAQ

    http://www.registrationtek.com/regtek-faq.htm

Registration Technologies is a wee it more expensive than Joker:
$15 vs $12 for a .net name. They're based in Rhode Island so support
would be in the timezone of many of the hcoop admins. They'll serve as
your whois envoy so your contact information doesn't get spread around
quite as much.

Thanks for all the great work the board and admins render to keep
hcoop alive and kicking,

-- Jesse Shumway  <layline AT hcoop.net>