[HCoop-Discuss] How do You Think We're Doing?

Lauren McNees lauren at hcoop.net
Tue Mar 1 19:53:47 EST 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Clinton Ebadi <clinton at unknownlamer.org>wrote:

> If you'd like to work on a better design for the hcoop.org please
> do. It's one of those things that would be really nice to have
> hcoop.org <http://have--hcoop.org> is pretty ugly as it is, but that I at
> least am utterly
> incapable of.
>
> If you want to do something about the design just let me know what you
> need! A good starting place is
> /afs/hcoop.net/user/h/hc/hcoop/public_html/.

Just to avoid confusion, its hcoop.net not hcoop.org, right? Or is there a
hcoop.org in the works that I don't know about?

What is the hcoop website and members portal currently powered by? Its
database-driven with css right? If I attempt to create a new look for the
website, should it just be a simple html/css template type thing that the
admins could drop the database programming into?