[HCoop-Discuss] How do You Think We're Doing?

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Tue Mar 1 00:24:32 EST 2011

Greetings,

As the current board term comes to a close I wanted to take a minute
to see what the members of HCoop think about how things are going.

First, to get this out of the way, is there anything we're doing
wrong? Don't hold back; criticism is really appreciated because we
need to strive in making HCoop relevant in this day and age where you
can get a VPS for not much more!

The other unpleasant thing I'd like the address is our current member
count. We're down to around 112 members, and this is barely covering
month to month costs and leaves us with no real funds to expand.

We clearly need to take an active stance with convincing people to
join HCoop; in our past history we've relied almost entirely on
current members suggesting HCoop to others. It would be helpful
knowing what is preventing anyone from recommending HCoop to
others--we can't fix things otherwise.

Moving on to more positive things, are there any services you'd like
us to provide that we do not currently? Likewise, are there any
enhancements to our current services that you'd like to see?

I think that about covers it for now.

In cooperation,

   Clinton Ebadi

--
<Morty_md> My mind boggled.
* tim_m shakes morty's mind, hoping for a different combination of letters