[HCoop-Discuss] Site Redesign

j.c.hallgren at juno.com j.c.hallgren at juno.com
Thu Apr 21 10:28:08 EDT 2011

Looks really good to me with a couple of very minor things that I'd change:

1) When I hover over the main links on main page (who we are, etc), I don't see the associated link in Opera and I prefer to see where I'm going.
2) If the FAQ links to the wiki, for me personally, I'd prefer that wiki open in another window since it's a totally separate setup...but thats's just my opinion.