[HCoop-Discuss] Board meeting

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Wed Mar 10 16:44:16 EST 2010

Our next board meeting is scheduled for

Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 18:00:00 UTC time

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=14&year=2010&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

I am adding "Approve Conflict of Interest Policy" to the agenda. Clinton
has just disclosed a conflict of interest with one of our smaller vendors,
which I believe will not be an issue if we enact a written conflict of
interest policy.

I've mentioned the need for one in the past but up until now we still
don't have a written conflict policy--so with there being no time like the
present, I'll research templates and try to send out a draft by Friday
that we'll have a couple days to review before the meeting.  We can always
revise it by simple majority board vote.

-Nathan