[HCoop-Discuss] Machine reboots - Notification thereof

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Fri Jan 22 09:55:38 EST 2010

Brian Templeton wrote:
> * Create user accounts for docelic, adamc, clinton and rkd, or get them
>    to register with OpenID if they prefer.

I think I'd rather not have such an account, insofar as I'd rather not
have any obligation to respond to emergencies.  I've been sending hints
at varying levels of subtlety that, given the other things I have going
on in my life right now, I have no interest in volunteering for
HCoop-related jobs; I'm willing, to an extent, to continue supporting
(with a response time commitment measured in days) infrastructure I've
set up, especially if it's clear that other people are taking over those
jobs.

I've been saying similar things for years now, with no appreciable
decrease in the expectations that I will respond to emergencies, so I
think I need to put my foot down on this one and let HCoop services
break, to motivate the rest of you to find alternate arrangements. ;)