[HCoop-Discuss] Machine reboots - Notification thereof

John T. Settino john at johnsettino.com
Thu Jan 21 17:06:26 EST 2010

I'm a Twitter user so having the Twitter feed would be a plus for me
though I could see it being a benefit to anyone with an RSS reader, or a
quick place to go to get a status message. You could use a blog akin to
the -sysadmin list to discuss specifics of outages and such... much like
Twitter itself or Google does, when they have a service outage.

Twitter's API is also pretty straightforward and easy to interface with
(I use PHP to update it when my blog updates), FTR.

Just a note, someone already has the @hcoop username on Twitter, so we
might want to get HCOOPnet or something.