[HCoop-Discuss] Machine reboots Jan 20th

Richard Darst rkd at hcoop.net
Thu Jan 21 14:21:07 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:44:52PM -0600, Srikanth Sastry wrote:
> I volunteer set up a blog, if that's the consensus. What do people
> prefer blogpost or wordpress (or something entirely different)?

I think getting some other members to organize this would be great-
I'm ok with leaving these decisions to whoever sets it up.

I think it would be especially useful if, beyond the setup, some
people who were in IRC could update it based on happenings there,
notifying about service outages and steps we are taking.  That way,
the admins can focus on the task at hand and not have to worry about
this.

Is definitely a good way for new people to get involved.  Hopefully
the load can be distributed among several of the irc regulars...

- richard