[HCoop-Discuss] When is response time on site going to get any better?

j.c.hallgren at juno.com j.c.hallgren at juno.com
Wed Sep 30 09:52:54 EDT 2009

I'm really starting to get VERY frustrated here! My simple site has been almost unusable for long periods of time over last couple of months, and site response time, when it does work, has been extremely slow quite often...I run a chat-room type site and just attempted to add a new post to it and it lost my entry as I got a 404 "Cannot find" instead of working and I'd spent about 10 min typing it...and with my vision issues, that's NOT good!

I realize that we've been having hardware problems but this is getting to point where it's making my elderly users rather upset also.

I've not been on the Sunday IRC session as have time conflicts, but can we please make some progress on this real soon? I'm not sure where else I could find a web host that I can afford for this non-profit site that supports what I need technically (which isn't that much but I know not available from a nbr of hosts).