[HCoop-Discuss] IRC meeting to help with planning

Richard Darst rkd at hcoop.net
Thu Sep 3 20:44:30 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 06:22:29PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:

> I'd encourage anyone interested in helping out (not just as an admin,
> but possible admins and other non-admin volunteers).

There was this list of volunteers from earlier, it would be useful to
re-update it if anything has changed / if we have more people:

http://wiki.hcoop.net/AdminArea/ListOfVolunteers

I'm not sure if everyone who has spoken up on IRC in the past weeks is
on there -- if not, can you add yourself?

Thanks,

- Richard