[HCoop-Discuss] IRC meeting to help with planning

Richard Darst rkd at hcoop.net
Thu Sep 3 18:22:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

During the email outage, I proposed an IRC meeting to work on
organization to get things done.  A link to the poll to find a time is
here:

http://doodle.com/z8humnshcksqiz24

I started this during the email outage, thus it's too late to decide
on a Friday meeting, but the rest of the times might still work.

I'd encourage anyone interested in helping out (not just as an admin,
but possible admins and other non-admin volunteers).

The goal isn't to decide the controversial things now-- that would
quickly get unproductive.

I'll try to make an agenda and keep the meeting productive, unless
someone else wants to.

Topics to discuss:
- how to get more personpower
- dividing up talks
- who wants to look into each option for the future
- more, send suggestions.  It's more important to start a dialog than
  get it right the first time...

IRC, #hcoop on freenode, for discussions either before and
during... let's see if we can get moving.

- Richard

ps. I don't want to minimize the work of the current admins keeping
stuff running.  But more help would be great.  I'm sure the current
admins will help guide this discussion based on their
knowledge... thoughts?