[HCoop-Discuss] VPS hosting for HCoop

Shaun Empie shaun at vpit.net
Sun May 17 18:50:30 EDT 2009

The only reason I was saying it wasn't a great idea is that it will cost
more in the long run.  The setup we have now has fixed recurring monthly
costs and fixed hw upgrade costs to expand.  A VPS has recurring monthly
costs that go up once we start to expand.

Now this may be the best option for us now, but I think at some point, or
hope at some point we will grow to the point where owning our own hardware
is a clear choice.

Until then I support the VPS route as long as we have multiple VPS's with
different providers.

-Shaun