[HCoop-Discuss] phase out http://deleuze.hcoop.net/~username/ (use www.hcoop.net instead)

Adam Megacz megacz at hcoop.net
Sun May 17 16:27:40 EDT 2009

I've noticed that ~/public_html/ will be served at both

  http://www.hcoop.net/~user/

and

  http://deleuze.hcoop.net/~user/

I think we should gradually start phasing out the latter (send a
"moved permanently" redirect for a year or so, then just turn it off).

It's not such a great idea for people to be linking to the hostname
"deleuze.hcoop.net", since we may at some point retire deleuze or move
public_html service to another machine.  Worse, it seems that Google
is using the deleuze.hcoop.net addresses (try googling "libnss-afs").

  - a