[HCoop-Discuss] Domtool & .htaccess files

Philip Neustrom philipn at gmail.com
Sun May 10 21:15:05 EDT 2009

It's not that I'm unable to understand how domtool works or figure it
out after looking through the documentation: it's that it's one thing
in the stack of thousands of tiny inconveniences people have to deal
with as they meander through their day.  .htaccess configuration is
straightforward and doesn't take any extra effort on my part.

This is the standard mantra of user experience: don't make people
think more than they have to.

--philip