[HCoop-Discuss] On organizing people to get work done

John T. Settino john at johnsettino.com
Sun May 10 14:15:38 EDT 2009

There is apparently no need for me to continue to voice my opinions in
this thread (even though at least one of the 100+ other members agrees
with me), because apparently I'm just a freeloader here for the
discounted rate. I didn't know I was obligated to use custom daemons and
other such things simply because they were /available/ to me.

--
*John T. Settino*
Web Developer / Technologist for Hire

* Please consider the environment before printing this email. :DGC