[HCoop-Discuss] On organizing people to get work done

Daniel Margolis dan at af0.net
Fri May 8 13:17:29 EDT 2009

I have no problems with the current arrangement, in which fixed operating
expenses aren't distributed based on resource consumption. But if we're gong
to start talking about who's subsidizing whom, then it seems to me that the
only equitable arrangement is to divvy it up based solely on usage.

Or we could just drop the issue and not point fingers at other people as
being freeloaders. That's my preference.

I'm not sure why I'm even arguing with you, because you didn't say anything
about subsidies.

Slightly unrelated: this company Slicehost (now owned by Rackspace) look
interesting. Xen-based virtualization. Kind of cool. Hmm.