[HCoop-Discuss] On organizing people to get work done

David Snider david at davidsnider.net
Thu May 7 22:42:11 EDT 2009

OK amazon services break down like this:

Extra 1TB ESB Storage: $102.4
500GB IN AND OUT: $276.480
1 month on small linux instance: 21.96
Total: 400.84

* Small linux instance details:
1.7 GB memory
1 EC2 Compute Unit (1 virtual core with 1 EC2 Compute Unit)
160 GB instance storage (150 GB plus 10 GB root partition)
32-bit platform
I/O Performance: Moderate
Price: $0.10 per instance hour