[HCoop-Discuss] On organizing people to get work done

David Snider david at davidsnider.net
Thu May 7 15:18:36 EDT 2009

What are people's feelings about buying into a few Virtual Private Servers
rather than having our own dedicated hardware? You'd think the more
fine-grained scalability of this type of setup along with not having to
worry about 'one-time-costs' that we've had in the past would benefit an
organization like ours.