[HCoop-Discuss] On organizing people to get work done

Chris Fallin cfallin at hcoop.net
Thu May 7 14:52:32 EDT 2009

What are the estimated costs for paid staff? Do we intend to hire the
equivalent of a full-time employee or only part of one? Do we have
room in the budget and, if not, by how much would dues have to
increase to cover the gap?

If the dues increase, I am opposed to this: the attraction of HCoop
(for me, at least) is that it is cheap because we pool our resources
and have little overhead. It seems to me right now that it would be
very hard to pay for an employee with the scale and budget at which we
operate. I'd love to be proved wrong, though.

Chris