[HCoop-Discuss] Balance discrepancy gone

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Tue Mar 24 10:27:01 EDT 2009

I've just deducted all donations members pledged to cover the
discrepancy between the portal's calculated balance and our bank account
balance.  Here are the final figures.

Deficit: $1335.33
Negative balances of members who left without paying up: $294.01
Remaining (mystery amount!): $1042.32
Number of pledges: 19 (out of 132 members)
Median: $25
Mean: $52.57
Min: $10
Max: $200
Total: $998.73
Adding sale of PowerEdge server: $1033.73

Remaining deficit: $301.60

I donated this deficit amount myself, finally bringing us to the point
where all the balances add up properly.  Thanks again to everyone who
participated!