[HCoop-Discuss] Reorganizing, people-wise and tech-wise

John T. Settino john at johnsettino.com
Fri Jun 26 18:55:47 EDT 2009

Matthias-Christian Ott wrote:

> I created a list of volunteers:
>
> http://wiki.hcoop.net/AdminArea/ListOfVolunteers
>
> I hope forgot nobody and got your skills and desired positions right.
>
> Regards,
> Matthias-Christian
I updated that wiki page regarding my listing. I'm by no means a fully
qualified Linux sysadmin, but I do know bits and pieces and such; I am
more adept at web programming and the like, though I don't know any of
the static languages that some of the other admins do (and I have no
interest in learning them, to be quite honest). I would have no problem
researching and learning other technologies (e.g. NFS, LDAP, etc) in
order to better my understanding and use them for the coop, but I cannot
guarantee that I will be fully qualified to admin them. Just keep that
in mind.

--
*John T. Settino*
Web Developer / Technologist for Hire

* Please consider the environment before printing this email. :DGC