[HCoop-Discuss] how do I add options to a poll that I have created?

Michael Olson mwolson at hcoop.net
Fri Jul 31 12:53:28 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 6:58 AM, John T. Settino<john at johnsettino.com> wrote:
> That is definitely a step in the right direction!
> Addendum to the logic: if the user has set "ready" but the start date
> for the poll hasn't yet come, allow him to "unready" to make changes.
> Ready should be able to be set prior to the poll going "live" if the
> start date is in the future. If the user sets today as the start date
> and then "ready"s the poll, it goes live at that moment with no more
> changes.

I wonder if it makes sense to just prompt the creator of the poll if
they want to make changes after a poll has started:

"Warning: making changes to the poll will automatically clear the
current poll results.  Do you want to continue?"

--
Michael Olson  ||  http://mwolson.org/
Projects: Emacs, Muse, ERC, EMMS