[HCoop-Discuss] Filesystem poll results

Adam Megacz megacz at hcoop.net
Wed Jul 29 22:29:26 EDT 2009

Brian Templeton <bpt at hcoop.net> writes:
> not sending mod_waklog bug reports to megacz, for example.

FWIW, the issue in question turned out to have absolutely nothing to
do with mod_waklog or AFS.  So, I guess it was actually OK that it
didn't get sent to me.

But yeah, I am always ready to deal with AFS issues.  As long as
you're willing to lend me a bit of credibility if I tell you the
problem isn't caused by or related to AFS.  My response time, while
not guaranteed, has been consistently rapid.

The real issue is the deliberate and systematic miscategorization of
issues as "AFS issues", because declaring something to be "an AFS
issue" is a sure-fire way to get an admin (me) to look at it.  I
deeply resent this attempt to manipulate my volunteer time, and I hope
it is remembered at the next board election.

  - a