[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-SysAdmin] rumormongering

Adam Megacz megacz at hcoop.net
Fri Jul 17 15:20:48 EDT 2009

Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> writes:
> Adam Megacz wrote:
>>> You're just as capable as I am of going back through the hcoop-help
>>> archives to find the bug report and add it to Bugzilla.
>>
>> ... except that there never was one.
>
> https://lists.hcoop.net/pipermail/hcoop-help/2009-July/000613.html

Nope, sorry.  Smells strongly of user misconfiguration.

If you disagree, I invite you to document it in bugzilla where we can
track the issue and determine if you misconfigured drupal or
something.  If you're not willing to do that (or until then) please
stop spreading rumors.

I think it's funny how the only "AFS problems" mysteriously happen to
never get logged where we can track them past the "rumor" phase.

Coincidence?

  - a