[HCoop-Discuss] The future of HCoop

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Tue Aug 18 13:04:13 EDT 2009

Lauren McNees wrote:

> I couldn't agree more and I hope that enough other members feel the
> same way that we can keep it alive. Is it perhaps time to revisit the
> discussion on raising dues and hiring a sysadmin?

I think this is the right way to go. Volunteers are just that. I think I
can learn enough about the system and pitch in but I'm already
overloaded with commitments and can't really volunteer any time for the
coop. I am perfectly willing however to increase my monthly share a
little so that we can hire a sysadmin (atleast a part time guy) to
handle operational issues.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in/