[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] Reminder about AFS permissions

Derrick Brashear shadow at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:50:58 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Adam Megacz <megacz at hcoop.net> wrote:

> "Daniel Margolis" <dan at hcoop.net> writes:
>> Is anyone using hcoop's AFS in this capacity right now?
>
> Yes.  In fact, there are members who are only at hcoop because of this
> unique feature that it offers.

Having a portal page with a "big switch" people can throw to protect
their account or not might be a good idea; The flipside, protecting my
account for me, well, that's not very interesting.

At least when CMU did it I walked into the person's office who was
responsible, complained, and then fixed my account and was done.