[HCoop-Discuss] PHP 5 now available for member use

Omry Yadan omry at yadan.net
Thu Jan 24 13:34:41 EST 2008

PHP4 is no longer supported by Zend, See

http://www.php.net/archive/2007.php#2007-07-13-1

The general consensus is that PHP5 is superior to PHP4, I think it
should be the default.

I am not talking about making php5 the default installed package on
Debian, just make it the default php version for users on domtool.

I have a hidden agenda here:

as a developer of PHP software I would like to see PHP5 finally adopted.