[HCoop-Discuss] Goals and policies

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sat Jan 5 08:08:57 EST 2008

Shaun Kruger wrote:
> Really?  I never see low balance notices.  Just a couple of days ago I
> payed more after being notified that my balance was below zero.  While
> I was doing it I thought about how nice it would be to get an email
> before I hit zero.

My first guess is that bad spam filtering on your end blocked the
messages.  I think you should have received several low balance
notifications over the last few months.  The subject changes for
negative vs. low balances, and this may have had a subtle effect on spam
filtering.  I.e., maybe the word "negative" appears less frequently in
spam than "low," as in "low low prices."