[HCoop-Discuss] Cracking down on negative balances

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Mon Feb 18 19:37:52 EST 2008

Steve Taylor wrote:
> The intent was informal, but I think many saw, or thought they saw, a
> real change
> in their account balances.

I agree that it was a minor misjudgment to put the deposit display in
production before enforcing it was officially decided on by the board
and a clear announcement was made to all members.  I do appreciate the
work Adam put into it and I don't think it's that big of a deal.  I'll
wait to hear from him and Davor as to the issue on pledges affecting
required deposits.