[HCoop-Discuss] [docelic, ntk] Cracking down on negative balances

Michael Olson mwolson at hcoop.net
Mon Feb 18 14:20:12 EST 2008

Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> writes:

> Omry Yadan wrote:
>> 1. I hope there will be a few warning emails (T-4 months, T-3.5
>> months, T-0.25 months?)  sent automatically when the user balance
>> approach 3 months worth of payments.
>>

> The script warns now 2 months ahead of time.  I really have no
> sympathy for people who need more time than that to plan to pay a few
> dollars, so I won't change it unless someone lays out a rational
> argument in favor of an alternative.

Well, I *can* have some sympathy for them, because at my pledge level, I
would have been nailed for not having at least $70 in my account.  As
I'm starting a new job, moving, and dealing with money being tight,
getting the account freeze-dried would have been a supreme PITA.

--
Michael Olson
HCoop System Administrator