[HCoop-Discuss] [docelic, ntk] Cracking down on negative balances

Michael Olson mwolson at hcoop.net
Mon Feb 18 13:40:36 EST 2008

Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> writes:

> We seemed to agree a few months ago on a change in the way that we
> deal with low member balances.  I've done my part of the
> implementation needed to switch to the new approach.  I'll summarize
> the changes here and then list what remains for other people to do.

Make sure that an email is sent to hcoop-announce emphasizing that
members need to have at least three months worth of payments in their
account at all times.  Also, it would be good to give members a grace
period of at least one month after the announcement before putting this
script into action.

--
Michael Olson
HCoop System Administrator