[HCoop-Discuss] [HCoop-Announce] Mire back up

Björn Lindström bkhl at hcoop.net
Tue Feb 12 16:27:13 EST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 9:22 PM, Steve Johnson <srj at adnd.com> wrote:
> Not everyone wants to be a sysadmin.. After doing it for 10 hours a
> day, I don't to come home and maintain another server farm.  I don't
> even really see the point here.. Just sounds like you wanted to
> complain about people not wanting to be admins.  Okay, complaint
> heard.. now what?

Now whiat is you just admitted that you don't want to do for free what
our sysadmins do for free for you. You are paying for a part of our
shared resources, not for system administration or support. If you
need that stuff, there are companies that will provide it for you.

Your idea that the fact that you are paying in money to the coop would
imply some additional obligations for the admins is invalid. They are
after all members of the coop just like you.