[HCoop-Discuss] HCoop archives

Nathan Kennedy ntk at hcoop.net
Sat Feb 2 17:53:21 EST 2008

As I have mentioned a number of times previously, the HCoop archives are
kept in a chronologically-sorted manila envelope in my underwear
drawer.  These include original copies of important filed documents like
our articles of incorporation, IRS letter of determination and
correspondence, and various tax and business-related documents.

This is not only getting kind of disorganized, but the archives are
starting to outgrow the manila envelope.

Can I get authorization from another boardmember to spend up to $50 on
archival-quality (acid-free) folders and boxes?  I shouldn't need that
much, but I want make sure the documents are secure and well-organized
and there is room to grow.  I can submit exact receipts for billing.