[HCoop-Discuss] domtool and rewrite rules.

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Sat Feb 2 14:43:36 EST 2008

Yes this helped, but I am having problems with the skip option..

Example:
rewriteRule "^([a-zA-Z0-9_=+-]+)(/|\.html)$" "index=$1" [last, skip=5]

domtool -tc barfs on the skip=5, and this is a valid rewrite option.

Any ideas?

-Steve

P.S. sorry I posted here, didn't know where else to post.  And this
really was not urgent enough to open a bug ticket (its not a bug)

On 2/2/08, Adam Chlipala <adamc at hcoop.net> wrote:
> Do the new examples here answer your question?
> http://wiki.hcoop.net/DomTool/Examples#head-21e9aa6479373aaeb4ab720f956358b7cdece69f
>
> P.S.: Should we be taking some action now on the idea of creating a new
> mailing list for members helping members with technical questions?  This
> thread pretty clearly doesn't fit the topic of hcoop-discuss.

Blog - http://www.fratm.com/index.php/User:Fratm
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment." - Lao-Tzu