[HCoop-Discuss] ByLaws change vote - 40 voters total?

j.c.hallgren at juno.com j.c.hallgren at juno.com
Fri Feb 1 11:58:58 EST 2008

In my case, I didn't vote because of two reasons: I misread the end date and thought it was the following day, and when I finally saw the reminder email, it was a hour after midnight of vote end date...and I tend to be a put-it-off-until-last-min type of person...I'd have voted yes anyway.

-- "docelic" <docelic at mire.hcoop.net> wrote:
1) We get to see how many of our members are "reachable" and read HCoop
  mail